Tuesday, March 9, 2010

the end is here.... :(

The end is here. What I mean by 'the end' is that it is the end of our tripods book and it's time to get a move on with our lives.. I have chosen to write a letter to Will.

Dear Will,
I have a few questions to ask you. I'm very curious about your relationship with Henry.. Did your relationship with him get anywhere? Are you guys still enemies or good pals? Also, I was wondering whether you still keep in contact with Eloise. Obviously you miss her but do you wish you could go back in time and do it all over again? When the Tripods were stalking you three, did it ever occur to you to give up and just surrender? Enough questions from the past. How are you, Henry and Beanpole doing in the White Mountains? Is it nice there and did you meet any other interesting people such as yourselves? Have you ever thought of going back to your parents?

I can honestly tell you if I were you, I would've already given up. Especially the time where the Tripods were stalking you, I would've surrendered. I liked how you, Henry and Beanpole didn't give up and stood up to what you believed in.

As Ozymandias said the chances to reach the White Mountains is very unlikely I think that you guys did a fantastic job!!

Regards, Clarissa

Review on the Book :

At first I HATED the book but I decided to put away my negativity and i enjoyed the middle of the book but when it reached the end i didn't really like it because nothing really happens.. All that happens is that the writer tells the reader that they have reached the white mountains. I really like the climax because it went from Just henry and Will to Henry, Will and Beanpole and when they reached Chateau de La Rouge new characters were introduced and i found the climax very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment